top of page

Year Round Region Sponsorships

Why your Sponsorship Matters

NAWIC was founded in 1953 with the goal of creating a stronger and more inclusive construction industry. To excel in the industry, women must have access to training, opportunity for advancement, and a network of support and mentorship.

 

Thus, NAWIC offers an array of professional education programs, scholarship opportunities, and expansive community involvement. Your sponsorship will not only helps us continue those traditions this year; it will also promote your company to our roster of members and their companies.

90% of all sponsorship monies goes directly to funding regional education conferences, events and classes, and the other 10% specifically provides the resources we need to fun our region wide NAWIC Education Foundation programs.

With the financial support from generous sponsors like you, your contribution will directly impact our ability to support and empower women in the construction industry.

Thank you.  Please email director@nawicsoutheastregion.org with any questions.

Worker on construction site

Sponsorship Levels and Benefits

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 4.36.25 PM.png

Yes! We Want to Become a Sponsor!

Become a Region Sponsor
Select your preferred package
Upload .png logo

Thank you for your support! You will recieve an email with next steps.

IF YOU PREFER TO PAY BY CHECK PLEASE EMAIL DIRECTOR@NAWICSOUTHESTREGION.ORG

Image by Jon Tyson
bottom of page